<body>


ATHIRAH ZULAIKHA BT HASNOL
Currently in a full relationship with my studies
A caliph of Allah. A daughter.
A Diploma of Accountancy Student
Adamantium



Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open





Damn ILOVEYOU .
Walk the cry ✈

GYM CLASS HEROES 

My heart's a stereo 
It beats for you, so listen close 
Hear my thoughts in every note 
Make me your radio and turn me up when you feel low 
 This melody was meant for you  
Just sing along to my stereo .

SHAYNE WARD

You leave me breathless
You're everything good in my life
You leave me breathless
I still can't believe that you're mine
You just walked out of one of my dreams
So beautiful you're leaving me
Breathless .

FIRMAN

Sejujurnya ku tak bisa 
Hidup tanpa ada kamu aku gila
Seandainya kamu bisa
Mengulang kembali lagi cinta kita
Takkan ku sia-siakan kamu lagi .

SYED SHAMIM

Let me tell you that ILOVEYOU and I never wanna wrong you 
Take my hand baby , come go through with me 
 Let me tell you that I miss you and I never wanna lose you 
 You're my heart baby , my life is incomplete without you .

TAYLOR SWIFT

And you've got a smile
That could light up this whole town
I haven't seen it in a while
Since she brought you down
You say you're fine
 I know you better than that.
Hey, what you doing with a girl like that ?
If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see 
You belong with me 

I'm waiting , will keep on waiting until my heart says :
" Zuzu , move on . He's not meant for you . "






0 comment[s] | up up here we go