<body>


ATHIRAH ZULAIKHA BT HASNOL
Currently in a full relationship with my studies
A caliph of Allah. A daughter.
A Diploma of Accountancy Student
Adamantium



Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open





Sometimes.
Walk the cry ✈

Sometimes I wonder how people see me and what they think of me. It scares me a bit, honestly. I am sure though, that what they think of me, what they think my life is, is a complete misperception. I have always tried to show myself as a carefree person, as someone who wont get bothered because of public judgements. I am sure my friend and family think there is nothing going wrong in my life, that I do not worry enough, that I am always happy. And I am sure they probably somewhat hate me for it because, lets admit it, there is nothing worse than seeing someone who is life seems so perfect while yours is a complete mess. Truth is, I have become an expert at pretending. I think we are all experts or at least we are getting there. 

0 comment[s] | up up here we go