<body>


ATHIRAH ZULAIKHA BT HASNOL
Currently in a full relationship with my studies
A caliph of Allah. A daughter.
A Diploma of Accountancy Student
Adamantium



Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open





Boys nowadays?
Walk the cry ✈

Boys nowadays are useless you know. Well maybe not all but some of it are totally useless. Call me "anti-lelaki" or whatsoever, but that's the truth.
Imagine a situation where you just knew a boy and then after 10 minutes he already asked you to be his girlfriends. What the laa kan. You barely knew him and in fact you don't know anything about him. Yelahh, you baru kenal dia kan. Maybe you just know his name, age and his wechat id. LOL.
I don't understand what makes this type of boys so kelam kabut. I won't say he just being straight forward to me. That's ridiculous. It doesn't make sense. Obviously.

0 comment[s] | up up here we go